Connecting all your banking needs
The Baroda City Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Gives Back To Your Community.
The Baroda City Co-operative Bank Ltd.Find out more
Explore the Bank of the Banyan City
A COMPLETE CUSTOMER CARE BANK
Presenting products and services that are right for you
Rupay Debit Card
To provide flexibility and access to account 24X7 to the customers’ bank has tied up with NPCI for Rupay card. Through Rupay card customer can withdraw money upto Rs. 10,000 per day, can make balance enquiry, can get short statement for their account and can change their accounts PIN anywhere in INDIA.
RuPay Card Holder can also make online purchases and also through PoS.
ATM Limit 10k
POS Limit 1 lakh.
E-com limit 1 lakh.
Reserve Bank of India has introduced a system called National Electronic Funds Transfer System (NEFT) through which fund transfer operation would take place among member Banks and financial institutions. Our bank is one of the participants in the above system.
The Objectives of the NEFT System are:
To establish an Electronic Funds Transfer System to facilitate an efficient, Secure, economical, reliable and expeditious system of funds transfer and Clearing in the banking sector throughout India, and To relieve the stress on the existing paper based funds transfer and clearing system.
- Credit to Beneficiary’s Account on the same day/next day if remittance done late in the evening.
- Safest and Secure Mode of Fund Transfer.
- No charges for inward Remittance.
- Money can be put to use by beneficiary on the same day or next day.
- Customers of The Baroda city Co-operative Bank ltd. can send/ receive remittances under NEFT Scheme to/ from any destination Bank/ Branch which is registered with RBI’s NEFT System.
- Presently more than 60,000 Branches of 91 member banks spread across the country participate in NEFT.
IMPS provides robust & real time fund transfer which offers an instant, 24X7, interbank electronic fund transfer service that could be accessed on multiple channels like Mobile, Internet, Branch and IMPS is an emphatic service which allows transferring of funds instantly within banks across India which is not only safe but also economical. Members currently on IMPS.
Transfer Your Funds Anywhere in India in minutes (Selected Banks and Branches) Minimum amount per transaction Rs. Two Lacks There is no upper ceiling of RTGS transactions.
- The beneficiary bank credits the beneficiary’s account within two hour of receiving the funds message.
- What you need to Submit? (Remitting customer).
- Amount to be remitted.
- His/her account number which is to be debited.
- Name of the beneficiary bank.
- Name of the beneficiary customer.
- IFSC of receiving branch.
- Account number of the beneficiary customer.
UPI (COMING SOON)
UPI or Unified Payments Interface is an immediate real-time payment system that helps in instantly transferring the funds between the two bank accounts through a mobile platform. Hence, UPI is a concept that allows multiple bank accounts to get into a single mobile application.
CardSafe by The Baroda City Co-operative Bank Pvt Ltd. provides Bank customers instant, anywhere control of their ATM, Debit and chip Debit Cards through their mobile
Key Features & Functionality:
1. On logging-in to the application, all valid Debit and Chip Debit cards issued to the customer will be displayed.
2. Each card can be controlled independently.
3. Switch the card On/Off (Temporary Activation/Deactivation).
4. Set a daily transaction limit in Rupees for ATM, POS & Ecom(online purchases).
5. In case of emergency, Customer can block the card.
The Baroda City Co. Operative Bank Ltd has started Mobile Banking / IMPS.
- Fund transfer using IFSC and A/c No.
- Fund Transfer using IFT – (internal fund transfer between The Baroda City Co. Operative Bank Ltd A/c)
- Outward / Inward Transaction using IFSC and A/c No.
- Mini Statement View
- Last 5 IMPS Transactions
Hurry….. Contact nearest Branch for Reqistration