The spectacular growth of the Bank witness since 1927 which can mainly be attributed to the desire to cater the needs of the business community in general and small traders in particular, encouraging the community to save and channelise these savings for productive purposes leading to economic progress and prosperity of the community. With the passage of time and with gaining of strength and stability maintain due to citizen of Vadodara city & Share holder of our Bank put up the Bank on top at the time of competition & spread its wings to other areas such as financing of Small Scale Industries, professionals, individuals for consumer durables, vehicles etc. Our motto is A COMPLETE CUSTOMER CARE BANK and thereby total customer satisfaction and our goal is to BETTER to BEST.
The Baroda City Co-Operative Bank Ltd., Established in the year 1927, in Vadodara Gujarat State, India. Expansion accelerated, it’s Branches of the Bank, creating a group of 8 branches. Bank has Implemented Core Banking Solution (CBS).
The salient features which helped bank in acquiring a unique position amongst the co-operative banks in Vadodara are :
- Service with Smile- Fast & Accurate
- Total Mechanisation- Computerisation & Upgradation
- Attractive interest rates on term deposits and most competitive interest rates on advances. Special rates for Doctor lending.
- Issue of out-station drafts & collection of cheques / bills through arrangements with Private & Nationalized Banks.
- Assured safety of deposits (Insured By DICGC) Upto Rs 5 Lakhs.
- Funds Transfer through RTGS and NEFT on same day to any center.
- All branches equipped with CCTV to arrest unwanted incidence.
- We offer SMS Alert.